Pouyan Salehi: The Technologies That Are Driving Sales Performance
In this Martech Zone Interview, we speak to Pouyan Salehi, a serial entrepreneur and has dedicated the last decade to improving and automating the sales process for B2B enterprise sales reps and revenue teams. We discuss the technology trends that have shaped B2B sales and explore the insights, skills and technologies that will drive sales performance in the coming year. Pouyan is passionate about the non-traditional, bottom up SaaS approach of selling to customers and how revenue teams are utilizing this as a key go-to-market strategy.
We discuss the key benefits of bottom-up SaaS including:
- How users can easily try or use the product without heavy integrations or cumbersome onboarding.
- How the decision-maker is sometimes a front-line employee (not always the C-Suite).
- How teams and individuals get immediate value from the product opposed to a full enterprise roll-out.
- How every application should have a consumer-like quality, making it something customers enjoy using.
Pouyan is the co-founder and CEO of Scratchpad. Scratchpad is the first workspace built for sales. They designed every feature and interaction with account executives in mind, which means speed. Scratchpad combines sales notes, spreadsheets, tasks, Kanban boards, search, collaboration, and sales process adherence in one simple and intuitive workspace - connected to Salesforce to eliminate all those tabs and double work.
With a minimum of a decade each in the technology industry, Highbridge are leading the way on helping clients maximize their Salesforce and Marketing Cloud investments.Code: martech zone
- Scratchpad — Scratchpad is the fastest way to update Salesforce, take sales notes, and stay on top of to-dos. Designed for account executives. Fewer clicks. Free to use.
- Scratchpad Command — A detailed article on Martech Zone about Scratchpad Command, Scratchpad's Google Chrome plugin to interface directly with Salesforce easily.