Edison Research is a respected provider of thought leadership across the media spectrum, working with radio stations, cable networks, print publications, Internet ventures, record labels, TV stations and sports franchises. In the last decade, Edison has brought that expertise to voice marketing, tracking podcasting and voice technologies like Amazon Alexa, Apple's Siri, OK Google, and others.
Tom is a respected leader in digital marketing, is incredibly funny, and provides clarity to these mediums and the power they're driving in the marketing and advertising spectrum. Oh, and he provides our amazing pre-roll intro on this podcast!
- Edison Media Research — Edison Research is a respected provider of thought leadership across the media spectrum, working with radio stations, cable networks, print publications, Internet ventures, record labels, TV stations and sports franchises. Every year Edison conducts audience research for over 100 media properties worldwide. They’re leading the way in creating knowledge and understanding of new media measurement such as Arbitron’s PPM, and our data is driving the expansion of radio to new platforms like podcasts and streaming media.
- Gimlet — Gimlet Media is the award-winning narrative podcasting company that aims to help listeners better understand the world and each other. Gimlet was founded in 2014 and is based in Brooklyn, New York. Gimlet podcasts are downloaded over seven million times per month by listeners from nearly 190 countries worldwide.
- NPR Podcasts — The mission of NPR is to work in partnership with Member Stations to create a more informed public — one challenged and invigorated by a deeper understanding and appreciation of events, ideas and cultures.
- Ad Results Media — A performance marketing agency focused on Radio, Digital and Podcast advertising.
- Wirecast — Live video streaming production software for Mac & PC
- Switcher Studio — Use iPhones, iPads and Switcher Studio to level-up your live streaming.